Why I am beginning to Blog!!!

I want to start this Blog because I have a passion for interior decorating! I have been following many Bloggers for about a year now and I am excited to start a Blog of my own! I have made almost all of my window treatments in my home and I am excited to share my projects with you! Many of my ideas I have gathered from some of you Bloggers out there,, many thanks to you all for inspiring me!

My Window Treatment Creations!

My Window Treatment Creations!
My Kitchen

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Chloe's Room Facelift!




My almost 10 year old daughter, felt that her room looked like a "baby" and wanted to give it a little makeover!  So, I agreed to take on the task, but the one exception was that, we had to keep the Zebra Curtains! So we decided to do a patchwork theme and we both went shopping for the fabrics and this is what we came up with :)

No comments:

Post a Comment